Monday, January 16, 2012

Life is good

I'm sitting here listening to Brittany and Dawn. Brittany trying to talk her into giving her one of her favorite pair of boots. You couldn't pay for this entertainment. I'll dictate the conversation, I'll try to keep up.

Brittany-please I deserve them
Dawn- absolutely not, you make up lies in your 18 year old head
Dawn- Get out of my closet
Brittany- I didn't ask it
Dawn- I just gave you a purse, be happy with that
Brittany- ugh
Dawn- fine you can have this shirt, leave
Brittany- you should bless others, I'm in need
Brittany- I don't want these slacks, don't worry
Dawn- I could still wear this
Brittany- you're having a mental breakdown right now
Dawn- I feel like you need to get out
Brittany- I'm just looking, I just want to look at your clothes
Dawn- What!
Brittany- This is cute, you could wear this

Got a phone call gotta run.

Much Respect

No comments: